Many of you will be more than aware that businesses are embracing and migrating to social media and in particular Facebook. The simple reason for this is the static website and emails, in essence, are old technology. The digital world is moving fast and the modern Web 2.0 tools of today are allowing people to engage instantaneously.
Websites and blogs are making it easier for the reader to share the website page or blog post with their friends by adding Facebook ‘Like’ buttons and Twitter ‘Retweet’ buttons. You will be noticing these appearing more and more. Social media is filtering through to all levels of the online world.
So why is it worth having a Facebook Page?
- It allows the business owner an opportunity to further build an online profile and engage with their community.
- A Facebook Page has good SEO and is public (unlike your Facebook Profile which is Private).
- It generates exposure and brand building.
- There are a number of applications that can be added to customise your Page to reflect your branding, products and services.
- The Page posts will be seen in members News Feed and this offers a great way to promote a product or service.
- More than one person can be Administrators of the Page, sharing the load to manage the engagement.
- It provides Page Insights regarding the performance of the Page, i.e. number of visitors, demographics etc.
- It’s a tool that can assist you to interact with your customers and possibly attract many new ones, in real time, and finally
- It’s a great way to drive traffic to your website!
Contact us if you would like to learn more about Facebook for your business or our Social Media Packages.